So, here are my top ten, in no particular order:
1. Spend more time with my family-
2. Go swimming!!!
3. Learn to run
4. CLEAN and organize
6. Go to DISNEYLAND!
7. Eat more fresh or "real" food:
8. Breath. . . . be present. So much easier said than done, right?!
9. Work on concept specific lessons, PDF's and manipulatives
It's been about a year since I've made a concept specific file and I would really like to get these organized so I can use them in my teaching.
10. Get back to the essence of why I got into teaching music
Thanks to Deanna Jump for helping me focus on this, what a great way to start the summer!